AMR Gold Fuses Outclass Generic Fuses to Unlock the Full Potential of All Audio and Visual Systems
London, 18 June 2009 – AMR has launched a range of Gold Fuses that are premium replacement fuses for all electronic products: audio and visual products from amplifiers to LCD televisions will attain a higher level of performance.
Traditionally, one of the weakest points in any typical component is the fuse. This is because standard electrical fuses do not take into account the needs of a high quality audio or video system as they are typically made from:
- Thin glass tube body: microphonic issues
- Low-grade metal spiral wire: microphonics, added inductance and power degradation issues
- Low-grade metal end caps: poor contact, power degradation issues
The AMR Gold Fuse
AMR’s Gold Fuse was developed after lengthy testing and auditioning. The Gold Fuse has been independently tested in the audio and visual fields against the leading brands and proved to be one of, if not the best, fuse currently available to the performance-minded consumer.
To an audio or visual system, the AMR Gold Fuse will bring the following improvements:
- Fuller body, better definition and detail
- Reduced distortion
- Extended dynamic range
AMR Gold Fuse Specifications:
- Silver alloy fuse wire, non-spiral, low inductance design
- Special non-magnetic, shock resistant anti-resonant ceramic body
- Gold-plated end-caps (Gold does not oxidise like Silver, hence better long-term reliability)
- 0.125A/0.25A/0.5A/1A/2A/5A/10A (further values to follow)
- Approval: UL SA PSE CE CCC
The worldwide recommended retail price is EUR35 (excluding VAT) for a pack of 3 fuses.
Abbingdon Music Research (AMR), a subsidiary of the Abbingdon Global Group, is a multiple award winning high-end audio equipment company. AMR is a manufacturer of high fidelity equipment for the consumers and enthusiasts. Products include CD processors, phono equaliser, amplifiers and loudspeakers. Founded in the Great Britain, presently AMR has distribution in more than 20 countries. For more information on AMR, please visit www.amr-audio.co.uk
If you would like more information about this or any other topic, please e-mail Vincent Luke at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note to journalists: High resolution photos and official logos may be downloaded from: https://image-portal.amr-audio.co.uk/accessories/